Immaculata大学 invites undergraduate 和 graduate international students to take advantage of an excellent opportunity to underst和 a complex world in a serene yet stimulating environment. 位于历史悠久的切斯特县, 宾西法尼亚, Immaculata大学 is just a short drive from Philadelphia 和 also within driving distance of New York City 和 Washington, D.C.
Immaculata welcomes nationally 和 culturally diverse students. Our beautiful campus is both warm 和 welcoming to those who are a long way from all that is familiar. At Immaculata you will find the support that you need to achieve your goals.
The Office of International Student Services works to facilitate your integration into campus life. 你会开始珍惜和欣赏微小的事物, interactive classes as well as the out-of-class interaction with faculty 和 peers. Join us as we lead you down the path of opportunity – a path that leads to global-ready graduates.
如果您有任何问题，请联系老. 珍妮特米. 沃尔特斯在 firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Office of International Student Services at Immaculata大学’s at 610-647-4400 ext. 3116.
Please refer to the specific admission requirements for the college to which you are applying. Visa 和 other governmental regulations 和 requirements will be the same for all students. International students should apply before March 1 for fall admission to avoid problems with visa clearance 和 mail service delays. Applications for the term beginning in January must be completed by September 1. 请提交以下资料:
- 如果你是 第一次 or 转学生 looking for the full-time college experience, you should e-mail email@example.com or call 484-323-3060 about applying to the College of Undergraduate Studies.
- 如果你是n adult learner looking to start or complete your undergraduate degree, 请联系凯特·卡尼 firstname.lastname@example.org or 484-323-3239 about applying to the College of 成人 Professional Studies.
- If you are interested in earning a graduate degree, please contact 桑德拉Rollison at email@example.com or 484-323-3215 about applying to the College of 研究生 Studies.
- If you were not born 和 raised in an English-speaking country, or have not spent two recent years in an English-speaking school, you must submit a score from one of the official English proficiency exams listed below.
- 官方 transcripts from secondary schools or university (undergraduate or graduate level)
- 评估，由一个 NACES-accredited公司 (e.g. WES, World Education Services), of all transcripts, diplomas, 和 certificates. 申请WES评估请转 www.韦斯.org. 你必须提交一份课程报告.
- 提交 国际学生经济证明, completed 和 signed by you 和 your parents or sponsor (if applicable) with a notarized or certified bank statement
- If you are transferring from another school in the United States, you will need to fill out the 留学生转学证明表
A formal letter of acceptance from Immaculata大学 will indicate that all admissions requirements have been met. 招收, 交押金, which is $300 if you wish to live on campus 和 $150 if you do not plan to live on campus. 在你注册, a Certificate of Eligibility (I-20) will be issued to you, indicating the length of time you will be granted for study in the United States. You are expected to arrive in the United States by the date indicated on your Form I-20. The International Student Orientation at Immaculata大学 is scheduled for the Friday before classes begin.
你必须向美国提交I-20表格.S. Embassy or Consulate along with your passport 和 Immaculata大学 acceptance letter when applying for the F-1 visa. Your passport should be valid for at least six months beyond the date of completion of studies. You should be prepared to provide proof of residence abroad to which you intend to return after completing your studies. When traveling to the United States, carry the following documents:
- Passport, which includes immigration documents with visa 和 SEVIS fee receipt
- SEVIS I-20形式
- Contact information for the principal designated school official (PDSO) at Immaculata, 凯特·卡尼, 484-323-3239. 其他指定的学校官员(DSOs)是 的妹妹珍妮特·沃尔特斯 和 桑德拉Rollison.
抵达美国后, proceed to the Department of 巴黎人官方网站l和 Security station at the port of entry. 您准备好以下文件了吗:护照, SEVIS I-20, I-94入境离港记录, 及CF-6059《巴黎人官方登录》. 表格I-94应填写你的家庭住址. It is important that the inspecting officer stamp the documents. 如果你被要求进行“二次检查”,” it is essential that you have the name 和 number of one or more of the contact people listed above.
f - 1签证程序
Learn all about the F-1 Visa procedure by visiting the 在美国网站学习. This guide includes information about every step in the international student process, from researching a program to graduating 和 departing the United States. If you plan to enter the United States for the first time to study, you will need to obtain an F-1 international student visa. 有关带家属到美国的信息.S., returning to continue studies, or renewing your visa, please refer to the U.S. 国务院网站. 祝你在这个过程中好运. 如果你有任何问题, please contact the Office of International Student Services at Immaculata大学 at firstname.lastname@example.org 或拨打610-647-4400分机. 3116号，凯特·卡尼在分机. 3239.